From: "Robert A. Hansen" <roberthansen1970@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility issues

I updated the Toshiba with Creators edition. Everything is back to
normal. Why do they do this? I had almost a week of inaccessible
computing and thankfully I have two phones I am able to use. I was at a
loss. I searched the settings and then clicked on updates and
security. I was hesitantabout upgrading to the Creators edition, but
when You all advised me to do so, I jumped at the opportunity and did
it. Thank you for the advice.

Robert

On 5/15/2017 12:12 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I was just wondering how come its only at that issue when new versions
supersede it. Not that I'm worried myself as my windowws 10 machine
died and I need to run up som dosh to get another one... grin.
In the mean time 7 will do and shock horror, xp on this old machine
which now sports a new update for the latest malware thanks Microsoft.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting
'Brian Gaff'