Re: Using Kodi with nvda, and the speech addon.

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Brian: It was called xbmc before. Through a plugin, it can output to various screen readers in Windows, Mac and Linux. It also supports SAPI5 in Windows.

Matt: Press F12 once or twice until you hear two beeps (if Kodi does this sound when it starts, ignore this last sentence). If it still doesn't work when pressing the arrow keys, you may have SAPI5 as your speech engine, and a voice which is not working as the selected voice.

Cheers,

Sukil

El 16/05/2017 a las 9:04, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
I'd be wary of anything cross platform myself. Most of it tends to be self voicing if that is in the spec, otherwise it often does not adhere to any standard of accessibility on any of the platforms it runs on.

I've never tried this media software myself, didn't it used to be called different name or did I dream that bit?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-