Re: Buttons Not Working On Some Websites

Gene

I don't know what you are seeing as buttons.  I went to an album and I found items that are clicable, each track is clicable.  But I didn't see any buttons.

Does it matter if you are signed in or what you are looking at?

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:24 AM
Subject: [nvda] Buttons Not Working On Some Websites

Hello:

I notice that on some websites buttons don't work with NVDA. For instance, on the music website bandcamp.com, one can play songs and albums. However, when I prebbs a play butson with NVDA nothing happens. I still use JAWS infrequently, and when I recently tried JAWS with bandcamp.comeathe play bustons worked just fine. Is this a bug in NVDA that should be reporsed, or must I change any specific settings? Thanks so much for any suggestions and/or assistance.

Regards,

Daveed Mandell