From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daveed
Mandell
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Buttons Not Working On Some Websites

Hello:

I notice that on some websites buttons don't work with NVDA. For instance,
on the music website bandcamp.com, one can play songs and albums. However,
when I prebbs a play butson with NVDA nothing happens. I still use JAWS
infrequently, and when I recently tried JAWS with bandcamp.comeathe play
bustons worked just fine. Is this a bug in NVDA that should be reporsed, or
must I change any specific settings? Thanks so much for any suggestions
and/or assistance.

Regards,

Daveed Mandell