Re: Buttons Not Working On Some Websites

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 03:08 pm, Daveed Mandell wrote:
So what do I do?

Please, as has been requested by myself and Gene, provide a specific page so that we can all, literally, be testing on the same page at the very least.

I've got JAWS 18, Window-Eyes 9.5.4, and NVDA 2017.1 on my machine as well as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE11.  It's really handy to be certain that we're all looking at exactly the same page as a starting point.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain