miscelaneous spoken items

Craig

I since yesterday have things spoken that are not meant to hear and not sure how to overcome this.

I am running a full virus scan as first point of illumination.

What happens is when I do a      alt tab from one window to another somewhere I hear something like tash switching. But if I stop at that point it opens the next window.

I hear at random announcements like “drag your folders here” or “new” and other things that I can’t remember for now.  This is often heard when arrowing up or down through my files or emails etc.

I even tried maximising the window and thus haven’t made a difference.

Im using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

Craig.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken