Re: Using Kodi with nvda, and the speech addon.

andru fou

Once gotten running, kodi works great.

It takes some getting used to as the commands are different, but is
wonderful for audio and video.

Try doing a complete uninstall, install version 16 using the install
with screen-reader add-on option and the screenreadeer should be
activated.
You can then change to whatever synth you are using nvda with.

I agree generally about the problems of cross platform, but this is
not the case with kodi.

On 5/16/17, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
can I get the link to the older version of kodi and to the kodi screen
reader?

On 5/16/2017 6:41 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, that's what I've done over here. The developer nose about the
problem, so hopefully it will get fixed.

On 5/16/2017 7:51 AM, Mike and Jenna wrote:
Hi,

Is their a way to re-enable the adons or is it better to install the
older version and upgrade?