From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daveed Mandell
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Buttons Not Working on the Soundcloud Website

Hello:

If you are familiar with soundcloud.com, find an artist and one or more tracks and press the Play button. I just did that with no result. After I pressed the Play button, the Pause button came up, but the track did not play. This might not be a major bug, but it is rather annoying, to say the least. I have found this problem on quite a number of music and other websites.

Regards,

Daveed Mandell