NVDA With SmashWords eBooks?

David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...>

Hello,
I am wondering if someone who has experience with using Smashwords can
write me off group to answer a question I have relevant to eBooks and
NVDA or screen readers in general.

If I want to publish an eBook, or purchase an eBook, what format
selections might be best to select with NVDA if I am having the eBook
come to my email program?
Is it true, not all PDF options as an attachment can be "viewed as html?"

If to the iPhone, can I purchase an eBook that can be read on either
the iPhone or the computer depending on one's choice at any given
time?

Thanks for your assistance in advance. My email is part of my signature.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...