Re: working with tables in microsoft word

May I ask what version of MS-Word you're using as well as what version of Windows?

I'm presuming NVDA 2017.1, but if that's incorrect it would be helpful to know what version you are using.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain