Re: working with tables in microsoft word

enes sarıbaş

hi,
I don't know if I can share the templets. Working with tables is necesary in academia. Could you tell me the methods you use when working with them?
On 5/17/2017 7:49 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Actually, I've found some things that I do consider "significant variation" once you get to Office 2013 and beyond, and I'm on Office 2010.

If any one of these templates is of a "non-private" nature I'd rather have a go at using it to see if there is something quirky about the template itself, as I don't frequently work with tables with my clients who are screen reader users.  I'm happy to do so, though, so that I can speak directly to at least one of the forms/templates you're dealing with.

I believe my actual e-mail address comes through with these messages, but I'm not certain of that.  If not you can snag it on http://britechguy.com and shoot me a copy if you wish to have me pursue this further.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~ Mark Twain

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.