Re: working with tables in microsoft word

Enes,

           Yes, but I was sticking with NVDA terminology.  Browse versus focus modes.   JAWS uses Browse versus Forms modes.  Focus/Forms mode is where you can do data entry and/or editing in the cell/edit box/other object that accepts text input that you find yourself in.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain