Re: Best Way To Remove Nvda And Do A Clean Install

Earle Zwicker

Just Nvda. I want to start from scratch with a clean copy, but I want to make sure everything gets removed.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

Are you looking to just remove NVDA, or re-install the whole operating system?

This info will help us assist you further

Sent from Mail for Windows 10