Re: Best Way To Remove Nvda And Do A Clean Install

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

For gods sake man, he asked about nvda, not windows.

Removing nvda via the programs add/remove menu should work fine, just be sure to wipe out the directory where it stores all your custom configurations.

On my system, this is in the appdata\local\roaming\nvda

folder, under my user directory.  Yours may or may not be the same depending on various system settings.

Hope this helps.

On 5/18/2017 1:03 PM, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

Are you looking to just remove NVDA, or re-install the whole operating system?

This info will help us assist you further

Sent from Mail for Windows 10