Re: Window-Eyes Tutorials and Transition

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:20 pm, Tony Ballou wrote:
Is there a link out there for them?

I can't find anything obvious on the Freedom Scientific website under either support or training with regard to being a new JAWS user coming from using one screen reader to another.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain