I'm finding the Windows 10 addon to be especially useful.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2017, at 2:34 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Maybe the uninstaller should ask if you want to remove your settings or just the program.  It shouldn't be this convoluted to remove everything, should people want to.
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Best Way To Remove Nvda And Do A Clean Install

NVDA is in several parts.
The program can be removed with Programs and Features.

The user configuration won't be removed when the program is, and this
confuses a lot of people. Do this:
1. From the Run dialog (Windows+r), type:

%appdata%

And press enter.
2. Find nvda in that directory and delete it.

It's best to do this when NVDA is not running.

If you just want to restore your user settings to factory defaults
without addons, then deleting the configuration should be enough.