Re: NVDA crashes on explorer window

Arlene

Hi, I don’t have windows ten. But I assume it’s the same way you would turn it off in 7. I’ll have to look at my trusty thumb drive when that happened to me.

From: Gene [mailto:gsasner@...]
Sent: March-04-16 1:28 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA crashes on explorer window

I don't know how you turn off the preview pane in Windows 10 but instead of waiting to see what happens, just turn it off if it's on.  In Windows 7 the preview pane causes crashes.

Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 12:21 PM

Could it be that his preview pain is enabled in windows explorer and his
machine lags when trying to preview the files. Try waiting a few more
minutes when you open file explorer to give the machine time to load
everything. now if you are looking through different files it might
crash because it will try to load that file in the preview pain again.
hope this helps