Re: epub format

john s

I believe that Balabolka can also read epub files.

At 10:29 AM 5/19/2017, you wrote:
Afternoon list subscribers

May I know whether thereís a way in which to read epub material.

I read a little about the format and have heard that it is somewhat accessible.

May I ask anyone of you who ever read an epub-formatted book to elaborate further about the format?

I hear people who read books in that format saying that one can only read epub books through google chrome, because google has what they call readium reader and that reader can read the books in the format.

Are you aware of that and how accessible is that with a screen reader like jaws or nvda?

Does it mean that internet/firefox browser cannot handle epub material?

What other application does one use to read books in the epub format?

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

With respect
Marisane (University of Limpopo)

                 John