Re: Other NVDA Voices?

Tom Behler <tombehler@...>

Jonathan:

Thanks for the codefactory info about the vocalizer and eloquence voices.

I checked on the web page you sent, and it says the price for the addd-on is 59 euros.

Siri tells me that this converts to $66.10.

So, what I now have to decide is whether the purchase would be worthwhile for me.

As of now, my intent is still to use NVDA as a backup, since my current Jaws Sma covers me through Jaws 20, but there is always room to re-think this.

Thanks very much for the help.

Tom Behler