Re: Scilence at NVDA con

You can find a link that will do that if you go to nvdacon.org and click the link that says how to join us. If you scroll down that page, you'll find it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Scilence at NVDA con

is there a direct file that I could run that would put in all the configurtation info in there?

On 5/19/2017 3:50 PM, Luke Scholey wrote:
There was an open forum that started about four hours ago and ended about two hours ago, now there is a lightning talk going on so maybe if you try joining now you can hear it
Luke

On 19 May 2017, at 22:54, Tea Turković <tturkovi@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I've been logging in since 8 PM in my timezone at the NVDA con teamtalk server, but only few messages arrived in last 4 hours.
Any info