Re: help via skype with nvda?

Bhavya shah

Hi Hank,
As Leeno, reminded, I do remembered Corey Martin's CoolBlindTech
coverage of teaching NVDA's object navigation, available at
https://www.coolblindtech.com/unravel-the-enigma-of-nvda-object-nav/
Thanks.

On 3/30/16, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hank do a search on
www.coolblindtech.com
I can't remember the dude's name, but he did a podcast last year I think
about the object nav. He did a good job explaining it.

On 3/30/2016 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
there is nothing wrong with them its getting my head around the hole
concept of the object navigation.
its really hard to describe
hents why I am wanting help
thanks
Hank

On 3/29/2016 9:53 PM, Afrim wrote:
What's wrong with them? They are well explained.
I also want to switch to NVDA completely, but there are still some
problems that prevent me to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 1:36 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona
<hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello can some one help me via skype with some nvda commands?
I read the tutorial and I am really really having trouble grasping
the object navigation commands and the way object navigation works.
the I did re listen to the tutorial on the objects and navigating
them but I still can't seem to grasp it.
really really want to go to nvda intirely but I need some help with
the object navigation
my skype is
hank.smith88
thanks