Re: Windows Key commands not working?

I can find nothing in the documentation that suggests or states that you can use anything other than the three usual (num pad insert, regular insert, caps lock) choices as the NVDA modifier key.

Are you positive that you cannot tweak vmWare fusion?
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain