Re: Windows Key commands not working?

Jessica D

Hi,

I once had it maped to “right alt, which worked.

Then, due to a technical issue, I had to re-install Windows.

I’ve already tried to contact Microsoft disability answer desk, and they weren’t helpful.

What can I do?

I need something that works consistently, without all the drawbacks, I mentioned earlier.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10