Re: Windows Key commands not working?

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 04:49 pm, Jessica D wrote:
I’ve already tried to contact Microsoft disability answer desk, and they weren’t helpful.

 It's worth trying again and seeing if you get a better tech this time.

It's not likely that you're going to find the solution you're looking for here, and that's not because sincere efforts aren't being made.  This is clearly something "off" that will likely take a tech digging around to figure out what.

Also, what's your status with support from VMWare?  You could start with them instead.
--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain