Good luck
Michelle Stevens

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 May 2017, at 10:26 am, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
For example, I tried to map it to f6, but it won’t do anything, when I press F6+N, to bring up the NVDA menu.

What can I do?

On May 20, 2017, at 8:17 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Then Maybe I'm wrong.  If right alt worked before, maybe there is a way to do it again.  But since you haven't been able to do it, perhaps there is some slight difference in your installation of Windows this time.  But I'm not saying you can't do it.  Maybe someone else will have some ideas.

From: Jessica D
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows Key commands not working?

Hi,
I once had it maped to “right alt, which worked.

Then, due to a technical issue, I had to re-install Windows.

I’ve already tried to contact Microsoft disability answer desk, and they weren’t helpful.

What can I do?
I need something that works consistently, without all the drawbacks, I mentioned earlier.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10