Re: [Or20] Price of Orbit

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

latest update on orbit display you can read below.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Or20] Price of Orbit
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:30:47 -0400
From: Igor Feinberg <igor.feinberg@...>
To: or20@...

Good morning,

As a new Orbit Research LLC team member, I wanted to chime in to provide a
quick update on Orbit Reader 20. I will touch base on the issues of price,
availability, distribution, warranty and carrying cases.

APH has established a $449.00 retail price for the US customers. CNIB¹s
retail price for the Canadian market is 499.00 Canadian dollars. Orbit
Reader 20 comes with a charger, cable and a SD card. Each member of the
Transforming Braille Group Consortium, a funding and product-distributing
partner of the Orbit Research LLC., will establish its own
country-specific retail price for the Orbit Reader 20. Orbit Research is
ramping up the production and the device will be available soon once the
minimum inventory requirement is reached. We are currently in a process of
setting up additional distribution channels throughout the world to ensure
that the world blind community will have access to the Orbit Reader 20.
The device has a one-year comprehensive manufacturer warranty. Additional
warranty could be purchased. I will provide price details a bit later. A
synthetic padded carrying case is available currently and the leather one
is being developed. Below is my contact information, feel free to ping me
if you have questions. I am looking forward to getting your feedback on
the Orbit Reader 20 experience once you use it.

Warm regards,

Igor Feinberg
Cell: 781-799-2971
Skype: igorfein