Re: NVDA RC1

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 09:06 am, Andre Fisher wrote:
What is the issue you face when you access the site?

 Andre,

              I won't speak for others, as they must be trying to get this from somewhere, but as a number of messages have already stated I have not seen any direct download link for NVDA 2017.2rc1 anywhere yet.

              I would have downloaded it already if a direct link had been provided, but none of the messages so far have done so, even in the quoted material when I expand it.

--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            ~ Mark Twain