Re: A short overview of what's new, changed, and removed in NVDA 2017.2

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Braille show up I ment.

Braille only shows the window title in focus mode. If I turn focus to
review mode, I can read the first page. Than I need to move the page
by myself. also it sometimes shows the end of page twice skeeping the
first line of the next page.

What specific issues are you having, such as braille not showing up, keys
not working and so on? If it has to do with commands, then NVDA 2017.2
should relieve most of these issues (this applies to Braille Edge and
other
HIMS displays).
An important disclaimer: I don't work for NV Access. I happen to be a
member
of a community (the NVDA users, developers, sponsors and advocates) that
is
experiencing (and will experience) huge growth in the coming weeks and
months.
Cheers,
Joseph