Re: nvda 2017.2 rc1

David Tanner

Could someone please post the link to the new release candidate I can't seem to find it anywhere.

David Tanner

From my iPhone 7

On May 23, 2017, at 7:49 PM, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

I agree with you. Both ideas work quite well depending on what's intended. I don't generally even use the site search feature that often, only when there is something I know I want to see on a given site, but the main links are getting me nowhere.
----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2017.2 rc1

I use that feature if I want a lot of results from one site.  But I seldom do because I usually only want a few or less than a few results.  I find it more convenient to just write, for example, voices NVDA or, if I'm looking for something on youtube, for another example, Roll Over Beethoven Berry youtube.  I get about four or five results from Youtube in that way.  If I want something and I am dissatisfied with the results and I think I may find what I want with more results, I use your system and get results only from that one site.