Re: how to make links appear on a separate line

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Try while in the browser the NVDA key + letter V

It will toggle between screen layout on and off.

When it is on if i remember right it puts the link on a seperate line.

And the other way on the one line.

Gene nz

On 24/05/2017 4:17 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, how do you prevent  links from appearing on the same line?  I saw this before but my computer crashed and I lost how to fix this.

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net. Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations or location is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries | Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa -