Re: NVDA 2017.2 RC1 and Edge, a navigation problem

Jessica D

Hi,

Did you try restarting NVDA?

Did you restart your computer?

Did you try to close and relaunch Edge?

If none of that works, completely uninstall and re-install NVDA, using the copy for the release candidate as your main copy.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10