Re: NVDA 2017.2 RC1 and Edge, a navigation problem

Felix G.

Will try that, just to be sure.
Is there currently a recommended way of completely uninstalling NVDA, including deleting all settings? My unofficial way is to uninstall then delete the NVDA folder from %appdata% but that doesn't feel entirely clean. I've done it on a number of machines, though, without repercussions.
Kind regards,
Felix

Jessica D <jldail13@...> schrieb am Mi., 24. Mai 2017 um 15:49 Uhr:

Hi,

Did you try restarting NVDA?

Did you restart your computer?

Did you try to close and relaunch Edge?

If none of that works, completely uninstall and re-install NVDA, using the copy for the release candidate as your main copy.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10