Re: Attachments

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:08 am, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
You might be able to do this by changing the order in which fields are displayed.  However, as I said a few days ago, this cannot be done from the keyboard.  It is not accessible.  You have to either have a sighted person do it or you have to use your screen-reader's virtual mouse to perform such actions.  I've almost never done it and I'll leave the description of how to do it to others.

Gene is correct that moving the attribute columns is not possible using the keyboard alone, but this is an instance where NVDA's mouse tracking feature, willingness to use the mouse, and a reasonably steady hand can be used to move the columns to the left or right, at least in Windows Live Mail 2012(I'm not testing elsewhere until/unless I have the e-mail client information because this ability may or may not carry over to a given e-mail client).

If you have a convenient sighted assistant all they have to do is to hold down the left mouse button on the attachment attribute column heading and drag it to the left such that it is encountered first (again, for WLM 2012).