Re: nvda remote unofficial servers

all info is under the getting in touch heading on the nvra.me
I found this on the freakyfwoof twitter but its on the tidbits topdotenterprises.com magazine also.

On 31/03/2016 11:05 p.m., Patrick ZAJDA wrote:
Hi Shaun and all,

First of all, thank you very much for this information! I didn't know
that, on which twitter did you read it?
And how this server (for the code) is affiliated to NVDARemote creators?
Last question: I set up a server, but I don't find the e-mail address to
contact, what e-mail address is it?

Thanks!

Patrick

Shaun Everiss:
Hi.
well I just read this on twitter but there are some unofficial remote
servers.
nvdaremote.com is the main server.
nvra.me is the server list there are 16 servers and could be room for
more they want to put servers world wide eventually.