Re: Window-Eyes Tutorials and Transition

Tony Ballou

Hi Joseph,

Unfortunately, I don't know any of them personally. Several of the apps were written by members or because of the way things have gone down, former members of the staff. I'll try and help find you some folks to connect with.

Tony

On 5/24/2017 12:34 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi Tony,

Do you know any Window-Eyes app scripters besides Jeff Bishop? If so, please have them write to me directly, as I have a proposal for them.

Cheers,

Joseph