From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:33 PM
Subject: [nvda] help pairing and using Xamarin live player with visual studio on windows

Hi,

As some may have heard, Microsoft has released a new app.
This app is called “Xamarin live player.”

It’s available for both ios and android.

I’m trying to pair visual studio on Windows, which I’m running through VMwware fusion, to my iPhone so I can use the app, but everything I’ve found says that you have to use the mac version, which is totally enaccessible with voiceover.

What should I do?

Does this app work under Windows?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10