Re: Window-Eyes Tutorials and Transition

Tony Ballou

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, Someone had said that there were some tutorials covering
migrating from window eyes to jaws up there however, none of us had the
link now we do. You never know what may come in handy around here.

Tony

On 5/25/2017 2:41 PM, Kevin Huber wrote:
Hi Tonyy and all interested parties:

The link is:
www.gwmicro.com/window-eyes/migrate. You will find some good
tutorials on that page.
Kevin Huber

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:20 pm, Tony Ballou wrote:

Is there a link out there for them?
I can't find anything obvious on the Freedom Scientific website under either
support or training with regard to being a new JAWS user coming from using
one screen reader to another.
--
Brian Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

* * *Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome,
charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one
little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.*

* ~ Mark Twain*