Re: a more r less finished draft of my transition guide from Window-eyes

Tony Ballou

Hi David,

I think Gene and I will more than likely do that. At least I'm giving it
very good odds

Tony

On 5/25/2017 7:26 PM, David Mehler wrote:

Hello Gene,

I just read your tutorial draft. I have a thanks, a question, and a comment.

The thanks, thanks for the information on the switching synth method and sapi5.

The question, you mentioned that your using desktop mode. Can you
extend the tutorial to include the laptop keystrokes for those
transitioning from a laptop.

And the comment, during the install you load narrator then a little
later unload it. Why is this?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 5/25/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote: