Re: there is a better driver for the hims smartbeetle

P. Otter

hello Joseph, how can i send you the driver?

then you can see it yourself.

i can make if you wish a download link from my google drive.

there you can download it.

is that a good deal?

cheers

paul otter

Op 26-5-2017 om 08:32 schreef Joseph Lee:

Hi,
If you've attached it, it got lost. Also, I believe NV Access has experimented with this driver, and last time I checked, they had mixed results.
Cheers,
Joseph