From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.2 RC1 and Edge, a navigation problem

Hi Felix,

Can you advise whether you experienced the same thing with earlier versions
of NVDA or whether this is new in the RC build?

I just tried and what seems to happen is I can tab around, but as soon as I
press H or 1 or other keys, NVDA stops reading, and then shortly after, the
page reloads. I can repeat that a couple of times before Edge gives me a
message saying: "
This page is having a problem loading

We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a
problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch
this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later."

That seems to behave exactly the same way using NVDA 2017.1 and NVDA
2017.2rc1

I see you've reported it and Jamie is on to reporting it to Microsoft:

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...>
wrote:

Hello,
could someone please advise on what I might be doing wrong, or where I may
be expecting the wrong outcome, in the following scenario?
With Edge I go to www.heise.de. I know from Firefox and Chrome experience
that there are lots of headings, but when I then press h nothing happens,
and afterwards navigation with the arrow keys stops working. I am reluctant
to assume a bug as I assume heading navigation has been tested extensively
for this RC. Any ideas what might be going on?
Kind regards,
Felix

--
Quentin Christensen