Re: NVDA RC1

Quentin Christensen

It's true that part of the site definitely needs a redesign, we hear you! :)

Quentin.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
I had no issues, except that as normal the way nvaccess do it confuses people due to the order of the  links and buttons in the donate bit of the screen. IE the  skip donation option is often missed then you get asked for an email address. This one page seems to confuse many new users, perhaps somebody could run some tests on newbies and redesign it with more helpful hints.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 7:40 AM

Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA RC1

Hi everyone,

I wasn't aware of a problem with the download server but in any case, it
certainly seems to be working at the moment.  Could those who were having
problems (or anyone else) please let me know if you are still having
difficulty downloading the release candidate?

The announcement page is here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-2rc1-released/
The download page is here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/download?nvdaVersion=2017.2rc1
The snapshots page (where you can download not only the release candidate
builds, but also next and master builds), is here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Brian's Mail list account <
bglists@...> wrote:

That would certainly do it but this morning at least I auto downloaded a
master snap from that site so its working again I'd suggest.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>