I'm a great Douglas Adams fan... And an ex IBM'er...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 26/05/2017 10:33, Brian's Mail list account ha scritto:
Yesterday was international Towel Day according to Nasa!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 5:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] In-Process May 26

Hi everyone,

NVDACon, NVDA 2017.2 RC1, a new training module about to drop and the
number 42? Grab your towel, it's time for another edition of In-Process!
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-26th-may-2017/

In other news, sorry I haven't been around much the past week or so, I'll
have a read back through the posts but give me a shout if there's anything
I missed that I can help with.

Regards

Quentin.

--