Re: Focus Highlighter

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 09:56 am, Deborah Armstrong wrote:
It's worth noting that just last week, JAWS finally added visual tracking as a feature to their latest update.

Deborah,

           Is that under JAWS 18 or a test build?    If it's under JAWS 18 would you mind sharing what setting this is and where it's located in the JAWS settings hierarchy?  I'll be turning it on for every JAWS user I tutor, at least for the duration of tutoring and, if it has no negative impact on JAWS performance, leaving it on so that if they ask someone for sighted assistance it will be so much easier for that assistance to be given.

--
Brian         Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

            Niels Bohr