Re: speech hub voices

Arno Schuh

Dear Isaac,

In short, practically, the voices included in the SpeechHub version
are those that are currently possible to use.
That's really a pity! It would be nice to have all the available speech projects for MaryTTS in SpeechHub.
I sometimes like to read news in the Moselle Franconian dialect, spoken across the German border in Luxembourg. To read this news and artikles with a German voice is horrible. And because this "language" is only used by about 500.000 people there of course is no hope to get a voice from the usual producers like Nuance, Acapela etc. The only source I saw by request was a project on MaryTTS.

So to get these voices into SpeechHub in an easy way would be very helpful.