Re: update on orbit20

kelby carlson

Did they indicate when the final product will come out? There have
been a lot of delays.

On 5/27/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
hello

An update on the orbit20 for you all. I was asked by a-p-h if I wanted
to test the final orbit20 product before they start selling it. So I
said yes and gave my mailing address. They said when I receive the final
production unit to send back the old prototype but to keep the USB
cable, memory sd card and charging brick because they will work with the
production unit. The production unit is the one you all will see when
you buy your orbit20 devices for $449 plus shipping. a-p-h also said
that I may, or may not, be able to keep the production unit once the
orbit20 officially goes on sale and that well I imagine once it goes on
sale I would just pay a-p-h $449 for the unit they send me when the time
comes to pay the money. So by thursday or friday of next week I should
have a final production orbit20 unit in my hands and will be able to
report back on the differences between the 7 to 12 month old prototype
and the final production units. I am very excited to receive a final
production unit. I was told the 7 to 12 month old prototype I currently
have is a very expensive handMade unit with an older buggy pin-set.
These production units are made in an automated factory process. The
final production unit will be the final $449 united states dollars,
product that you all and I will be purchasing.

Josh