Re: Accessible music notation software

Rosemarie,

             That's very useful information to have, particularly for those who might just be beginning to wade into music.

              I would hope that someone who is considering a music major in college who also happens to be blind would already be entirely proficient with Braille music notation.  Majoring in music, whether performance or education, presumes a thorough knowledge of more than just the basics from the outset.  I made the presumption that someone considering a music major would be proficient in Braille music notation if they are blind.  In Brandon's case I also presumed that the need is for some sort of "instant translator" program that allows his sighted fellow-musicians to see the music he's working with or they're all trying to work with in the conventional musical notation and to be able to do this "on the fly".
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

            Niels Bohr