Re: Accessible music notation software

Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@...>

I forgot to say. With Braille music Editor 2, you can have print scores if you export your braille music as Muxicxml File. This allows a sighted person to open this file with a mainstream Notation software and print it. I have done it without any problems.

Às 20:45 de 27/05/2017, brandon escreveu:

Greetings list,

I am planning on starting my journey on becomming a music major in the fall of this year.
I was wondering if there are any accessible programs that can help me in music notation.
Especially ones that can display music notation in the standard print way.
Also if there are any tips and tricks of the trade that can help those would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Brandon