Re: In-Process May 26

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

The comments should be on here easier to weed out spam that way.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process May 26

Hi everyone,

A quick followup re the RSS feed.  There is already an RSS feed available, which your browser should be able to detect on the page.

There isn't an explicit link on the page, but you can go to: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/feed/

Re comments, the initial reluctance was around dealing with the inevitable spam being something else to be maintained.  If there is enough interest, we could certainly consider it though.  My other thought was that perhaps we could have something at the bottom of the page directing people to the e-mail group here for discussion?  That way discussions on any issues raised could be together rather than being fragmented, partly as comments to the post, partly here etc.

What do people think of that idea?

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Setting up the RSS feed is a good idea.  I'll look into that.

Comments are potentially also possible, I must admit I hadn't looked into it.  Something for me to investigate now though.  Thanks for the ideas!

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,
Great post as always, and I do appreciate the In-Process blog posts
you periodically write. Out of curiosity, do you think comments could
and/or should be enabled for the same?
Thanks.

--
Best Regards