New Blog Post: Will VFO Acquire NV Access?

Bhavya shah

Dear all,
‘Will VFO Acquire NVDA?’ has been a highly debated topic in the
blindness community in recent times. Find out the answer to this
inquiry with all the cogent reasoning, justification and arguments you
may desire as I explore all the possibilities and probabilities in my
new blog post.
‘Now, let me restate the question of the hour in a simplified form –
will the VFO-Group, owners of the Freedom Scientific made JAWS screen
reader, after phasing out its subsidiary AI Squared’s Window Eyes
screen reader, venture out (caught the pun?) to buy out NV Access and
its free and open source NVDA screen reader, and thereby establish an
absolute monopoly as far as Windows screen readers go?’
Post URL: https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/will-vfo-acquire-nv-access/
Blog Address: https://bhavyashah125.wordpress.com/

Feel free to drop your comments, follow the blog or share the post.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah