Re: New Blog Post: Will VFO Acquire NV Access?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

“never be bought?  That is not true.  Everyone has a price.  Some people money, some it’s a vacation others it might be a car.  The point is everyone can be bought out.  Do I think this will happen with NVDA No.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 12:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Blog Post: Will VFO Acquire NV Access?

Hi Bhavya!

Thank you for this. Open Source is the most important concept behind NVDA. I hope we can always keep it that way. The fact that we all, as a community own the NVDA code, in a sense, means that we can never be bought. How beautiful. May NVDA and this entire community serve the blind to the greatest extent. I am so proud to be using NVDA at least half of the time, and I am ready to get certified in using and teaching NVDA to others. I am here, Bhavya, to help in anyway I can.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10